Creche / Nursery
The Department caters for children from 6 months to 3 years. Children are grouped according to the following age range.
- Babies from 6 months to 1 year
- Crèche from 1 year to 2 years
- Nursery One from 2 to 3 years
- Nursery Two from 3 to 4 years
About Creche / Nursery
Rhymes, Action songs, Scribbling, Numeracy, Literacy, Creative Arts, Our World Our People are the subjects the learners are exposed to in a play/fun form. The Department ensures that the children are “KG – Ready”.
The Department is home away from home with cheerful, disciplined, happy and lovely facilitators. Caregivers/Facilitators go for periodic In-Service Training and Health screening.
Enroll your kid at Anell School Of Excellence Pre-school and you will be glad you did.
The preschool has two main departments managed by their respective able heads.
- Age bracket 3-6 years
- Teachers Activities: -
a. Teachers do teaching and learning in skills development.
- Some of the skills are fine and gross motor skills.
- Skills in literacy and numeracy.
- Skills in moral, behaviour and attitude.
- Skills in communication, empathy, critical thinking, decision making, concentration, curiosity towards learning and healthy/safety living.
b. Facilitators handle children with care, love, empathy and sympathy. They employ more technology in their lesson planning and teaching.
They use child centered approach in their teaching and learning. They are always ready to support the weaker ones. Facilitators are always ready and attentive to the child’s needs in the classroom.
Parents and guardians should run and enroll their children and wards in the KG Department
- There are qualified, competent, hardworking and caring facilitators with print rich classrooms.
- Facilitators go the extra mile in the day to day care of the children.
- There are decent washrooms.
- There is an excellent pupil/pupil, pupil/facilitators, pupil/HOD and facilitator/parent and HOD/parent relationship in the department.
On the whole, there is a conducive teaching and learning environment.
KG School Disciplines
The KG school in line with the new curriculum introduced into Ghanaian schools are offering the following subjects which have the key content of placing the child at the center of learning with supervisory role by the teacher.
Lower primary is the genesis of formal education. Per our formative standards to firmly ground our pupils to better brace themselves for quality continuity.
Every pupil in the department is given equal attention with questions, group work, collaborating and research that aims at brainstorming or provoking their thinking ability. Child-centered is the pedagogical approach to knowledge
impartation adopted by teachers to bring the needed academic change in our pupils.
Our well-trained facilitators are abreast with the new trend in our educational system therefore assisting, guiding, counseling and caring for children is our trait.
Enrolling your child in the Lower Primary department guarantees:
- Critical thinking development.
- Exhibiting of moral values.
- Child's safety (security).